Los Angeles, CA
Manager, Program Development-CNN+ (LA)
The Manager of Program Development will:
• Work on development of original and unique series concepts for CNN Original Series. This will also include developing internal ideas and recommending production partners.
• Manage and coordinate the development of projects for CNN Original Series. This individual will cultivate and maintain relationships with the selling community and will identify external production companies for project assignments and new development.
• Will serve as the first point of contact and vetting for most incoming content for CNN Original Series on the West Coast. This entails taking pitch meetings on behalf of the department.
• Will provide notes on current projects for CNN Original Series and will coordinate the collective notes of the team and distribute the notes to producers and production companies.
• Will be the liaison between internal departments, to communicate and coordinate information flow for all applicable projects and will keep track of incoming creative material.
• Minimum of 3-5 years development/non-scripted programming
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and be successful in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Bachelor's degree preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d899kk-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.