WarnerMedia seeks an Electronic Graphics Operator for the Audio / EGO department. A CNN Electronic Graphics Operator (EGO) plays an integral role as part of the live control room production team. A CNN EGO has a keen eye for attention to detail and thrives in the fast-paced 24x7 news environment while being responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all graphic elements before.
• Recalling, preparing and organizing text and graphics for a variety of productions
• Proof reading of text information before use to ensure accuracy in spelling, network style, and editorial content
• Collaborating with editorial show team members to ensure accuracy of all show graphic elements
• Testing and organizing show graphics, download codes and show descriptions in regard to assigned shows
• Handling overview training of those new to the department
• Troubleshooting and critical analysis of issues, including follow-up and documentation of on/off air discrepancies
You are a strong multitasker and have the skills to handle prioritizing and executing multiple requests at the same time. Knowledge of Graphics systems is needed. Must work well under pressure and be able to show strong teamwork capabilities as part of a studio team. Willingness to learn and embrace new technologies. Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills a must.
• College degree or equivalent prior experience working in a live control room production environment
• An ability to work in a high pressure, 24/7 news environment.
• Fluent in Windows-based applications
• Average to above average spelling ability
• Ability and desire to work under pressure and in 24x7 'live news' environment
• Attention to detail, overall positive attitude and ability to work well with others
• Open to and accepting of new technologies as well as the ability to quickly learn those new technologies
Nice to Haves
• Prior experience with Chyron Infinit, VizRT Trio, or comparable CG equipment in a live control room environment
• If applicable, a participant in CNN Technical Operations departmental training program
• Strong multi-tasking skillset
• Fluency in Spanish
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3mqo-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.