CNN Creative Marketing is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our industry leading and award-winning in-house team of Creative Directors, Marketing Directors, Design Directors, Writer/Producers, and other Designers.
The Designer should be a visual communicator who loves news and who loves designing for different types of media.
• 5+ years experience in broadcast design.
• Bachelor's degree in Design or similar, or equivalent professional experience.
• Strong portfolio of visual work, with excellent design and typography skills, and an eye for photography.
• Extremely organized and able to work in a fast-paced work environment with shifting deadlines and priorities.
• Comfortable designing in a team environment but also working independently.
• Ability to collaborate and take direction.
• Experience working with style guides.
• Knowledge of broadcast standards, post-production processes, and digital/social best practices.
• Awareness of industry & design trends.
• Proficient in current design software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects. HTML5 a plus.
• Create graphics supporting all aspects of our daily promotion and promo campaigns, including on-air, digital, print, and social.
• Design motion graphics, digital banners, social media graphics, key art, branding, print and digital billboards, invitations, mood boards/creative briefs, and more.
• Partner with other designers, and design teams.
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects and deliverables.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3xk3x-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.