Freelance Graphic Designer, CNN FlashDocs (Temporary)
WarnerMedia seeks a Freelance Graphic Designer for the CNN FlashDocs team.
The Freelance Graphic Designer provides hands on design and animation for the CNN FlashDocs unit. Working alongside our Senior Graphic Designer, they help design and execute visual identities and animated storytelling across our slate of programming. FlashDocs will create content for linear with the opportunity to expand into additional platforms across CNN. This is an ambitious and exciting unit that requires strong leaders and creative storytellers who have experience producing feature content with a sharp focus on popular culture. The freelance graphic designer maintains high visual standards, and a strong attention to detail, client, audience, story, and context.
• Help design and build show identities and graphics packages, from show opens, transitions, and backgrounds.
• Responsible for the day-to-day look and consistency of motion graphic storytelling, communicating the vision set out by the Senior Designer and Creative Director to the broader set of editorial partners within the organization.
• The ideal candidate must have a strong design sensibility, experience in a deadline driven environment, technical skills with digital graphics and animations and the ability to handle larger and more complex projects.
• A proven track-record of communicating a creative vision to multiple stakeholders and disciplines is a must.
• Must have sound editorial news judgment, an awareness of current business and industry trends, the ability to produce broadcast quality graphics and interactives quickly and efficiently, strong communication skills, excellent teamwork and team-building skills.
• 3-5 years of experience creating and developing graphics.
• Experience working knowledge of video, animation, and interactive software, including but not limited to Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Candidates living in the tri-state area/are able to travel into the office a minimum of 3 days per week are preferred
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9eopm-34-239-154-240-42 in your application.