WarnerMedia seeks a Financial Analyst I for the News Executive Finance department.
The Financial Analyst 1 will provide department and network level support for CNN International, with primary emphasis on our global newsgathering and sponsored programming. This position will assist with preparation of accurate, timely and relevant financial reporting, planning and analysis.
• Data entry for monthly forecasts, providing clients with finance related support, creating ad-hoc reports, and assist with evaluating performance and identifying risks and opportunities.
• This position will be based in Atlanta and will work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with frequent collaboration across multiple divisions within Warner Media.
• 1+ years of finance and/or accounting experience
• Advanced MS Office skills, strong interpersonal, verbal, presentation, and communication skills.
• The candidate must also have at least 1 year of experience in a role with demonstrated strong analytical, organizational, and technical skills
• Hyperion Planning Financial, Hyperion Essbase a plus.
• Fully understands teamwork and exudes a high degree of initiative.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1obny-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.