Designer, Audio (CNN+)
As a Designer, you are a member of the world-class CNN Digital Product Team, which is responsible for creating industry-leading experiences enjoyed by millions of news audience across the globe. CNN is driven by a shared commitment to put our users at the center of the experiences we build and to push the boundaries on what an exceptional digital video experience can be. We believe that success is driven by the combined ability of content, design, product, and technology to achieve user delight.
As the Designer, Audio, you have the opportunity to help shape the user experience through executing against the brand and audience strategy of CNN Audio product experience as well as the platform capabilities.
• You'll create creative design, initiate visual design discovery, and help inform the user experience.
• You'll assist the development of the CNN Audio branding guidelines and design strategy.
• You'll collaborate with senior members on a cross-functional team made of product managers, product designers, engineers and editorial partners to create a compelling experience for the CNN Audio users.
• You'll support and help the team to execute on all phases of the design process from conception to implementation to include (but not limited to) wireframing, prototyping, and visual design.
• You love audio related digital consumer tech experiences.
• Conceptualize, design and execute creative campaigns in coordination with product, editorial, and cross-functional teams to raise awareness of the CNN Audio brand globally.
• Collaborate on a wide range of projects, including visual design, illustrations and iconography for promotional materials and editorial content.
• Develop artwork for partnership branded experiences, campaign design, and internal communication materials.
• Support design advertisements for CNN Audio on existing and emerging platforms.
• Create high-quality work that interests our readers and reinforces the CNN Audio brand.
• Ideate and prototype smaller-scale product experiments.
• Participate in ideation sessions, and generate innovative concepts.
• Advocating for strong human-centered design best practices.
• Strong design portfolio.
• 0-2 years professional experience.
• Bachelor's Degree in Design or a related field preferred.
• Understanding of visual design elements including typography, layout, and visual hierarchy.
• Familiarity design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, and Sketch.
• Comfortable in a fast-moving collaborative organization
• Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1yjjv-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.