WarnerMedia News & Sports brings together all of WarnerMedia's live programming and best-in-class digital properties. From CNN Worldwide providing news and information services to more than 2 billion people, in more than approximately 200 countries and territories, to Turner Sports leading the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens, there's no limit to the reach you can have working here.
To provide network partners of WarnerMedia Studios with consistent, transparent, effective and efficient production scheduling and crew management. Support the development and scheduling of the production staff and temp technical employees for WM productions. Support the live sports productions in partnership with the Turner Sports Crewing department and the Turner Sports & WM Studios Production Management teams.
• Support the communication around production bookings in support of all Sports live productions (NBATV, NCAA, NBA on TNT, MLB on TBS, NHL on TNT)
• Facilitate the scheduling confirmations and information in the scheduling tool
• Reconcile and actualize workorders and crew timecards for payment
• Help facilitate the implementation of development and training programs for the WMStudios staff and temp crew.
• Order production supplies in support of various departments
• 2-4 years in a broadcast operations environment
• Knowledge of technical staff and freelance below the line crew
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and comfortable with one-on-one negotiations
• Must work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Must be highly organized
The Nice to Haves
• Experience working with Media Pulse
• Practical experience in scheduling operations
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjv312-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.