The Content Marketing Manager will be a masterful storyteller in bringing our brands and products to life through innovative content designed to drive acquisition. This role will be essential in developing and executing our mid-funnel acquisition campaigns. The ideal candidate will be able to identify new pathways for consumers to engage with our stories, develop testable campaign concepts and execute across paid, owned and earned media channels.
• Partner with content development, brand and acquisition pod to develop content marketing strategies across various audience segments and formats
• Own content marketing asset library for stakeholder use across campaigns. Make recommendations for novel ways to distribute content, partnerships and collaborations
• Partner with creative marketing, copywriters, editorial, content and agency teams to oversee the delivery of content across various channels and platforms
• Support social and acquisition partners in execution of channel campaigns through making content recommendations and/or developing new content
• Partner with data intelligence and research teams to track campaign performance and attribution.
• Develop a feedback loop into brand, content, acquisition teams to monitor performance and author testing plan recommendations on a regular cycle
• Support customer care teams in the development of new content across support channels including website, email, social channels
• Bachelor's degree in media, marketing, journalism or relevant work experience
• 5+ years working in media, marketing or related agency work
• Expert writing skills, experience in video and image-based story development and execution
• Growth mindset with analytical chops to connect emotional storytelling with aggressive subscriber acquisition goals
• Strong collaborator as this Is a cross-functional role and requires strong partnerships across all levels of the organization
• Experience in digital media and marketing tools, social platforms, data and consumer insights
• Experience in SEO and optimization of content across various platforms
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Interest in news, familiarity with journalist standards, a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmxz8m-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.