The Associate Social Publishing Producer will be an experienced, enthusiastic Internet and social media news junkie. The successful candidate must have previous experience in social media at a reputable media organization, must be extremely organized with exceptional communication and writing skills. This person must also have passion and drive to optimize social content and identify successful areas of interest among our social audiences. This is a high intensity position that requires expert multi-tasking and copy-editing skills. Working across some of the largest news social accounts in the world, the associate producer will be part of a growing global team, creating and publishing content across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more.
The associate producer will help the team curate content, produce or edit original content and multimedia. Video editing experience preferred.
• Flexible schedule - nights, early morning and weekends are required.
• Proven experience in either communications, journalism, media, English, digital media or interactive technology
• Relevant experience and passion in using social media as a publishing and audience engagement tool
• Proven track record of creating engaging content (written, video, social) that drives traffic and engagement
• Sound editorial judgment
• Deep understanding of multiple platforms and different devices
The Nice to Haves
• Basic video editing and Photoshop experience
• Experience with Chartbeat, Crowdtangle and social publishing platforms
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj88me-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.