CNN is looking for an Analyst to join its Direct-to-Consumer Strategy and Operations team. This team drives the growth of CNN's Direct-to-Consumer business through the development and implementation of transformative strategies, with a focus on CNN+. This team has a deep understanding of the competitive landscape, analyzes opportunities, makes actionable, data-driven recommendations about what we need to do to drive audience, revenue and profit, and partners with leadership on decision-making, setting KPIs and revenue objectives, and prioritizing initiatives and resource allocation. The Analyst, Strategy and Development is responsible for providing strategic support on various projects for CNN+ and CNN's Direct-to-Consumer strategy. These projects include consumer-facing strategies for CNN+, enterprise-wide initiatives, industry trend analysis, and deliverables for senior management. This role requires a high level of collaboration with partners in various business units across WarnerMedia.
• Provide analytics support on major initiatives to achieve the strategic goals of CNN+ and CNN's Direct-to-Consumer Business.
• Support development of strategic frameworks and toolkits, including analysis of the size, scale and complexity of opportunities
• Evaluate potential M&A or partnership opportunities to improve DTC operations / offerings
• Prepare materials that translate the findings from research and analysis into clear and effective presentation and discussion materials
• Research, track, and analyze competitive trends and communicate insights to DTC management
• Maintain advanced knowledge of industry and consumer trends
• Collaborate with internal partners in support of initiatives
• Background in finance, corporate development, business strategy or equivalent, such as:
• Management Consulting within the Media, Technology, or Telecom practice
• Investment Banking within the Media, Technology, or Telecom practice
• Corporate development or strategy at a media or technology company
• Passion for business analysis, including developing and then proving out hypotheses, as well as a comfort with ambiguity
• A keen eye for presentation design and the ability to distill complex concepts and analyses into clear, easy-to-understand presentations
• High level of emotional intelligence, with the ability to create the right solutions and approaches for each situation
• Passion for bringing out the best in those around you and facilitating the success of others
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn8be3-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.