Ad Operations Specialist
This position supports ad sales for all digital sales related matters, on assigned networks and processes commercial & sponsorship bookings into the traffic system.
This role works closely with sales departments, editorial programming, strategic planning, strategy and creative service departments. Supporting daily promos and manages all sold interactive campaigns with an emphasis on video/display advertising for CNN International, CNN.com, CNNMoney.com, CNN Arabic, CNN Espanol and CNN Mobile sites, to help maximize revenue.
He/she is also required to support day to day operational issues of Intl Digital Ad Sales from an ad serving and trafficking point of view. As well as involvement with project work.
• To book, traffic, & manage campaign performance and distribution of weekly performance report to CNN Digital sales staff. Handle screengrabs for sales/clients at the beginning of ad campaigns, monitor campaign performance, optimize campaigns and prepare post ad-campaign reports.
• Creative submission and testing, ensuring that the creatives meet CNN's technical specs.
• Campaign co-ordination between sales, agency, and 3rd party production/ad serving vendors.
• Ensure campaign billing, rep commissions and vendor payment is correct and co-ordinate with finance department for process and amendments where required.
• Troubleshoot issues: All banner creative, custom executions, under/over-delivery issues, order management and implementation.
• Communicate with sales, programming, strategy and creative services departments daily to ensure a smooth operation for the network.
• Participate in work projects.
• Experience with ad serving technologies (GAM, FreeWheel, Operative One and Celtra) and some experience in using Yieldex and IAS definite plus
• Familiarity with mobile, video advertising, behavioural and contextual targeting
• Experience with major Rich Media vendor products and agency reporting tools
• Experience with performance campaign metrics
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel, familiarity with pivot tables, charting and producing custom reports. Advanced excel skills is an added advantage
The Nice To Haves
• Knowledge of Rich Media, Video Encoding, HTML5
• Knowledge of web page composition and analytical tools
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. Many of our staff work flexibly in many ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2jye-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.