The Acquisition Manager, Paid Search will be responsible for executing the strategy of paid search marketing campaigns to drive new subscriber growth across CNN.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the video streaming industry and be a champion for the consumer. The candidate must be a ''doer'' who can execute as well as balance longer-term strategic thinking. They will be part of a team that believes in working fast, being accountable, and learning from mistakes.
• Develop an end-to-end paid search program overseeing an agency team to execute campaigns, developing both short and long-term strategies and roadmaps that will lead to increased conversion rates and drive subscriber growth
• Manage a significant search budget and in partnership with the paid media team, finance and data insights and agency team to forecast campaign costs, spend, and campaign success
• Provide strategic direction to paid search and affiliate marketing teams and current agencies to ensure established goals are achieved while continuing to test and broaden program exposure
• Make data-driven recommendations to improve existing campaigns, forecast and develop new strategies to inform future decisions
• Partner with data science team to integrate and implement an attribution strategy
• Work with insights and research team to design research plans, interpret results and synthesize insights
• Establish KPI's and monitor various platform analytics on a consistent basis and review attribution and other data to identify trends and make improvements
• Partner closely with retention, engagement, social, editorial and partner marketing teams to ensure alignment of campaigns
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners (product, development, design and content) to articulate product positioning, features and benefits
• Oversee the design and testing scenarios for assigned partners and campaign
• Provide leadership, development and support to a small team ensuring that the group creates and maintains an open and inclusive environment
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience
• 5+ years of experience developing and driving the strategy of complex digitally focused paid search engine marketing, ideally for a direct to consumer product
• Strong understanding of how product features, dotcom strategy & product buy flow has an impact on user acquisition
• Strong understanding of customer segmentation and how to address different needs of each consumer base
• Strong ability to analyze + interpret data to inform actionable insights to recommend & inform marketing & growth campaigns
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to effectively communicate and Influence cross-functionally across all levels
• Strong presentation skills are a must
• Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPIs for business goals, process improvement projects, and campaign management
• Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmx9x3-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.