Acquisition Strategy Manager, Paid Search
This role will be responsible for growing and optimizing digital marketing and customer acquisition programs to drive new subscriber growth across CNN.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the video streaming industry and be a champion for the consumer. The candidate must be a ''doer'' who can execute as well as balance longer-term strategic thinking. The candidate will be part of a team that believes in working fast, being accountable, and learning from mistakes.
• Oversees implementation and day-to-day optimizations in partnership with the agency team
• Proven track record of innovation and effectiveness of all funnel tactics through media partnerships
• Build out full programmatic strategy (inclusive of native advertising) and maximizing KPIs across targeting, inventory and audiences utilizing DSP and DMP platforms
• Ability to build audience strategy using owned data and finding new opportunities to expand reach.
• Analyze campaign data to make recommendations to improve existing campaigns, forecast and develop new strategies within an acquisition pod team.
• Understand a unified media strategy across all paid channels
• Partner with the data intelligence team to ensure that we are effectively looking at the right data to inform our strategies and business partners.
• Work with insights and research team to design research plans, interpret results and synthesize insights
• Develop and deliver management reporting materials, reports and presentations
• Partner with finance to manage campaign budgets and marketing spend
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience
• 5+ years of experience developing and driving paid media strategy of complex digitally focused acquisition marketing campaigns ideally for a direct-to-consumer product
• Deep understanding of Paid Digital Media is required. Must have a strong understanding of Direct and Programmatic media strategy, overseeing implementation and day-to-day optimizations in partnership with the agency team.
• Expert understanding of Programmatic Technology - DSPs, DMPs, Trading Desks, Ad Servers and Ad Verification tools (DCM, DV360, TradeDesk, Media Math, iAS, DV, LiveRamp, Krux, mParticle)
• Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPIs for business goals, process improvement projects, and campaign management
• Strong understanding of customer segmentation and how to address different needs of each consumer base
• Strong ability to analyze + interpret data to inform actionable insights to recommend & inform marketing & growth campaigns.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to effectively communicate and Influence cross-functionally across all levels
• Strong presentation skills are a must
• Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1ybom-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.