Marketing Partnerships Manager
Acquisition Strategy Manager, Mobile (CNN+)
The Acquisition Manager, Mobile will be responsible for executing the strategy of paid and O&O mobile marketing campaigns to drive new subscriber growth across CNN.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the mobile marketing industry and be a champion for the consumer. The candidate must be a ''doer'' who can execute as well as balance longer-term strategic thinking. They will be part of a team that believes in working fast, being accountable, and learning from mistakes.
• Execute campaigns, developing both short and long-term strategies and roadmaps that will lead to increased conversion rates and drive subscriber growth
• Make mobile-specific campaign and budget recommendations in partnership with the paid media team, finance and data insights to forecast campaign costs, spend, and campaign success
• Provide strategic direction to marketing, content, product teams and current agencies to create optimal mobile consumer journeys and ensure established goals are achieved
• Make data-driven recommendations to improve existing campaigns, design testable strategies to optimize channel performance in concert with broader acquisition pod
• Partner with data science team to integrate and implement an attribution strategy
• Work with insights and research team to design research plans, interpret results and synthesize insights
• Establish KPI's and monitor various platform analytics on a consistent basis and review attribution and other data to identify trends and make improvements
• Oversee the development and delivery of management reporting materials, reports and presentations
• Partner closely with growth product, retention, engagement, social, editorial and partner marketing teams to ensure alignment of campaigns
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners (product, development, design and content) to articulate product positioning, features and benefits
• Provide internal thought-leadership on the mobile space and trends.
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience
• 5+ years of experience developing and driving the strategy of mobile focused paid marketing, ideally for a direct-to-consumer product
• Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPIs for business goals, process improvement projects, and campaign management
• Strong understanding of how product features, O&O, distribution partner strategy & product buy flow has an impact on user acquisition
• Strong understanding of customer segmentation and how to address different needs of each consumer base
• Strong ability to analyze + interpret data to inform actionable insights to recommend & inform marketing & growth campaigns
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to effectively communicate and Influence cross-functionally across all levels
• Strong presentation skills are a must
• Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6n5x0-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.