NBC Universal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies. We develop, produce and market entertainment, news and information to a global market. The NewsGroup finance team is committed to fostering development and engagement with all team members, and to supporting a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture.
The Sr. Director, FP&A will work closely with the VP Finance, CNBC & MSNBC, as well as the CFO, NBCU NewsGroup and the brand leaders to drive operational finance excellence. Key responsibilities include:
• Manage the operational forecasting, planning & analysis for both CNBC & MSNBC OCF, and communicate real-time financial updates to key stakeholders
• Own relationships with brands' senior operators to drive strategic financial decisioning, and manage P&Ls for CNBC Events, CNBC Primetime, and the MSNBC Peacock channel The Choice
• Partner with the NBCUniversal Ad Sales and MSNBC/CNBC research teams to understand ratings/revenue trending and impact on financials; partner with NBCUniversal Content Distribution Team to understand changes in distribution patterns and impact to financials
• Play a key role in setting the strategic vision for financial processes and reporting for the broader MSNBC/CNBC finance team, with a constant focus on standardization, simplification, and improved data analysis
• Manage individual contributors with a focus on coaching and career advancement
• 8+ years of professional experience in accounting, finance, or related field
• Bachelor's Degree required preferably in Finance or Accounting.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be available to work extended hours as needed
• Analytical mindset, curiosity, and initiative; expertise in leveraging and analyzing financial data and other KPI's to drive growth
• Ability to work across multiple functions and teams in a collaborative environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills, with ability to present to Senior Executives.
• Prior FP&A experience, MBA and or CPA highly preferred.
• Proven leadership skills and prior experience managing a team
• Excellent technical and analytical skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5kjy3-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.