Audience Growth Coordinator
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
CNBC is looking for an experienced search expert to join our SEO Team. We are seeking someone who thrives in the excitement of working in an ever-changing environment and will contribute ideas about how to evolve CNBC's overall search strategy.
As part of CNBC Digital's Audience Growth Team, the SEO Analyst will work directly on the CNBC.com website, as well as on other special projects and initiatives. They will be expected to take a leadership role in the management of organic search campaigns as well as the reporting to key stakeholders.
This ideal candidate will contribute ideas to the overall SEO strategy and develop actionable items based on their analysis.
What you'll do:
• Work with Editorial teams on optimizing content on CNBC.com and associated properties
• Conduct SEO trainings
• Recommend technical SEO projects alongside Product teams
• Analyze reporting and provide feedback for overall search strategy
• Monitor keyword rankings and real-time trends in search
• Share daily communication of SEO best practices
What we'll offer:
At CNBC Headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, you'll have access to great perks and amenities:
• Sweat it out -- Free onsite fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, basketball court and running course, plus daily group classes
• Eat up -- Gourmet cafeteria with daily specials plus soup and salad bars
• Unwind -- Massage therapy, ping pong tables, foosball
• Extras -- Dry cleaning, shoe shining and sneak peeks
Don't have a car? No problem! We offer free shuttle transportation to and from multiple locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Hoboken and Jersey City
When you join the NBCUniversal family, you'll get…
We're a global company that values our employee's individual experiences and wellbeing. We know that we're smarter, more dynamic and better together. That's why we offer benefits and perks to meet your unique needs. Read more about them on our careers site here. We invite you to seek the excitement, the challenges and the opportunities that make working here so rewarding.
What you'll bring:
• Experience in search engine optimization at the enterprise level
• The ability to conduct data analysis and create actionable items to boost growth
• Experience managing SEO standard operating procedures and workstreams
• The ability to keep up with industry changes in SEO
• The ability to be collaborative among Editorial and Product departments
You'll stand out if:
• You have experience working in a news or publishing organization
• You understand technical SEO
• You've worked with SEO tools such as SEMRush and Botify
• You have experience with paywalled content
• You want to work on a creative, demanding and data-driven team
• You're a thought leader in the SEO community
• You're able to work in a fast-paced environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx393q-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.