Manager, Marketing Solutions - Content Strategy
New York, NY
CNBC is seeking an experienced social media pro to execute our social editorial strategies for CNBC Make It. CNBC's Make It is a fast-growing, consumer-friendly section of CNBC, devoted to aspirational content about success, money, work and life. The Senior Social Media Editor will create and distribute content aimed at increasing traffic and engagement across all platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and TikTok. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of expanding the social reach of a media outlet or brand.
What you'll do:
• Work with CNBC.com's social team and Make It's Managing Editor to develop and execute social strategy across our social channels
• Manage social media platforms for Make It
• Oversight and execution of daily posting and engagement across social channels
• Create highly shareable multi-media stories to grow audience engagement
• Develop, enhance and maintain relationships with editorial talent
What we'll offer:
At our 1221 Avenue of the Americas office in New York City, you'll have access to great perks and amenities:
• Sneak Peek Screenings – Be the first to see the next big hit with sneak peek screenings of NBCUniversal movies and TV shows.
• One-of-a-kind Events – Celebrate NBCU milestones like the Olympics, bring your parent to work with you or get a chair massage to celebrate National Relaxation Day - there's never a dull moment at NBCU.
• Onsite Medical Center – Access to urgent care, labs, behavioral health & vaccines. Plus, additional services for benefits participants including chiropractic/physical therapy, optometry, massages & primary care.
• Commuter Friendly – Save on subway fares, train tickets and parking expenses through our pre-tax savings options
• Collaborative Workspaces – 30 Rock shares a relaxation space with building residents at the Zo Lounge, where employees have access to nap pods, event space and even a full-service café. The 11th floor outdoor gardens at 30 Rock also inspire outside-the-box thinking in the warmer months.
• Star Sightings – Our 30 Rock Headquarters is home to iconic shows like ''The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon'' and ''Saturday Night Live.'' Which means you never know who you may run into!
When you join the NBCUniversal family, you'll get…
We're a global company that values our employee's individual experiences and wellbeing. We know that we're smarter, more dynamic and better together. That's why we offer benefits and perks to meet your unique needs. Read more about them on our careers site here. We invite you to seek the excitement, the challenges and the opportunities that make working here so rewarding.
What you'll bring:
At least 5 years of experience in a social media editing or audience development role.
• The ability to edit and write accurately in a high-volume, deadline-oriented environment.
• Organizational skills, attention to detail and outstanding communication skills.
• Previous experience or demonstrated interest in social media writing, editing and strategy across platforms.
• Passion about digital storytelling and creating the best user experience online, with proven experience in a creative environment.
• Familiarity and comfort with digital news and social media trends
You'll stand out if:
You have a Bachelor's degree
• You have experience at a large online content destination, such as a major online news site or financial newspaper.
• You possess ongoing knowledge of and interest in the business world and financial news is preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1jzx-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.