Full Time Job
Senior Analyst, Direct-To-Consumer Data Analytics
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
CNBC Direct-To-Consumer is looking for a passionate, motivated candidate to join the Data Analytics team. The individual will be responsible for synthesizing user data to drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement with our consumer offerings. The position will partner with teams across the organization, including Information Technology, Product, General Management, Marketing and Edit to understand stakeholder needs, devise measurement plans, and unearth findings to improve our consumer offerings.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Partner with cross-functional teams to identify requisite data sources to enhance database, financial, and marketing operations
• Support A/B/multivariate measurement plans for test and learn optimization including registration and conversion funnels
• Partner with Finance to maintain and refine operational business models and forecasts
• Partner with Data Engineering and Product to maintain and refine audience segments and predictive models, including propensity to subscribe or churn models
• Work within large datasets or a data lake to pull data for advanced analysis across multiple datasets and inputs
• Maintain, update, and distribute actionable dashboards or reports to ensure data governance and democratization
• Support data preparation for senior level executive presentations
• Leverage data visualization tools to curate reporting for cross-functional team
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
• BA/BS or MS degree in a quantitative area of study (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, or Computer Science)
• 3+ years of working Data Analytics Knowledge
• Proficient in SQL and Excel (R or Python a plus)
• Experience with A/B and multivariate tools, as well as statistical models
• Experience with web, mobile, search and/or social analytics tools (Omniture, Google Analytics, etc.)
• Experience working with large datasets
• Knowledge of Tableau, Looker, Domo or equivalent data visualization tools
• Demonstrates strong attention to detail, work ethic, sense of curiosity, accountability, and ability to execute projects of all sizes with vision & purpose
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate, collaborate and influence
• Ability to deliver on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
• Self-driven, confident, resourceful, and resilient
• Intellectual curiosity and interest in media industry
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkn0n4-44-200-171-156-42 in your application.