We are looking for a Manager, Marketing Operations to work across acquisition, retention, and engagement and partnership workstreams to provide services both strategic, creative, and execution oriented. The ideal candidate is a detail- and execution-oriented individual who will flawlessly manage marketing campaign logistics across the full funnel.
• Collaborate with teams to build tools and processes to enhance Growth Marketing operational readiness.
• Build custom workflow solutions for unique use cases across Growth Marketing.
• Help refine and maintain tracking system for all digital media to ensure that all campaigns are attributable to the correct source and campaign including building processes for deep linking.
• Onboard and train stakeholders from third party agencies into our tools and workflows.
• Manage campaign delivery process.
• Oversee QC in copy, emails, landing pages, creative, order requests and tracking links.
• Department process documentation across all workflows.
• In partnership with media agencies forecast production planning revolving around evergreen initiatives and major campaign and maintain department calendar.
• 5+ years Marketing, Marketing Services, or Agency experience
• Entertainment, advertising or e-commerce industry experience with demonstrated ability to thrive in large, complex organizations.
• Experience working with and managing relationships with outside media and social agencies strongly preferred
• Experience working with subscription products
• An understanding of digital marketing and the channels utilized in a digital marketing campaign.
• An unwavering attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Strong project management skills
• Desire to communicate ideas on how to improve and evolve workflows between cross-functional teams.
• Knowledge of investing and stock market a plus
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively and efficiently across disciplines with colleagues and stakeholders.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb1one-3-229-142-91-42 in your application.