The Digital Associate Producer will be responsible for the day-to-day management and operations of CNBC Events digital content. This person will support the team in tracking, analyzing and growing the business. The Associate Producer will report to the Director, Audience Growth and will work alongside the audience acquisition team to help identify and execute the appropriate strategies and tactics to deliver curated audiences to CNBC Events.
What you'll do:
• Manage content and updates on cnbcevents.com, working closely with web-development team to optimize and maintain website
• Identify content for distribution on digital and social platforms before, during and after events
• Maintain CNBC Event franchise newsletters, working with key editorial stakeholders, helping develop distinctive voices for each editorial franchise
• Work with analytics and technology teams to effectively measure and drive growth to CNBC digital products.
• Produce and edit post-event wrap reporting ensuring all content and deliverables are shared with appropriate audiences.
• Develop editorial coverage plan leading up to and following events
• Plan and coordinate events coverage on CNBC.com
What we'll offer:
At CNBC Headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, you'll have access to great perks and amenities:
• Sweat it out -- Free onsite fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, basketball court and running course, plus daily group classes
• Eat up -- Gourmet cafeteria with daily specials plus soup and salad bars
• Unwind -- Massage therapy, ping pong tables, foosball
• Extras -- Dry cleaning, shoe shining and sneak peeks
Don't have a car? No problem! We offer free shuttle transportation to and from multiple locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Hoboken and Jersey City
When you join the NBCUniversal family, you'll get…
We're a global company that values our employee's individual experiences and wellbeing. We know that we're smarter, more dynamic and better together. That's why we offer benefits and perks to meet your unique needs. Read more about them on our careers site here. We invite you to seek the excitement, the challenges and the opportunities that make working here so rewarding.
What you'll bring:
• 2-3 years of experience in marketing, PR, digital product or project management
• Proficiency with content management systems
• Excellent analytical skills and comfortable working with data
You'll stand out if:
• Attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently in fast-paced environment
• Strong news judgment and interest in business and financial news
• Excellent writing and organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Good communication and collaboration skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnk213-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.