Englewood Cliffs, NJ
CNBC is seeking a high-performing team member to help execute an audience acquisition strategy and deliver C-Suite and thought leader attendees at CNBC's events. We're looking for an enthusiastic team player who will thrive in a dynamic, hardworking entrepreneurial atmosphere.
As a Coordinator, Audience Growth, you will help execute the CNBC Events audience acquisition strategy for the global leader in business news and money-themed content. You will help implement the resources, technologies and tactics that are most effective in identifying, communicating with and ultimately delivering C-Suite audiences to CNBC's events, ensuring an impressive audience of senior executives and thought leaders at each event. You will use data-driven approaches to execute the mix of outreach to best leverage CNBC's brand and platforms to cultivate event awareness and audience attendance.
What you'll do:
• Research and construct potential attendee databases based on the ethos and target audience for each CNBC Event
• Deliver required C-Suite and thought leader audiences to ensure event success and sponsor satisfaction
• Work with technology and analytics vendors to most efficiently and effectively strengthen event attendance
• Execute cross-platform outreach, including email, phone, digital, TV and social, measuring, reporting on and optimizing outreach mix based on performance
• Work cross-functionally with the broader Events team to optimize audience acquisition
• Create and follow through on post-event surveys to measure attendee satisfaction and report key takeaways to broader Events team
What we'll offer:
At CNBC Headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, you'll have access to great perks and amenities:
Sweat it out -- Free onsite fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, basketball court and running course, plus daily group classes
Eat up -- Gourmet cafeteria with daily specials plus soup and salad bars
Unwind -- Massage therapy, ping pong tables, foosball
Extras -- Dry cleaning, shoe shining and sneak peeks
Don't have a car? No problem! We offer free shuttle transportation to and from multiple locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Hoboken and Jersey City
When you join the NBCUniversal family, you'll get…
We're a global company that values our employee's individual experiences and wellbeing. We know that we're smarter, more dynamic and better together. That's why we offer benefits and perks to meet your unique needs. Read more about them on our careers site here. We invite you to seek the excitement, the challenges and the opportunities that make working here so rewarding.
What you'll bring:
• Minimum of one year in marketing, booking, audience acquisition; ideally in media or events
• Must be willing to work in Englewood Cliffs, NJ
You'll stand out if:
• Motivated self-starter with strong time management skills, ability to think strategically, perform in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects
• Experience operating within cross-functional teams
• Data-driven mentality with superior strategic, analytical and organizational skills
• Strong verbal and writing skills
• Solid knowledge of MS Excel
• Intellectual curiosity about and passion for media/entertainment and live events
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4ywnv-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.