Digital Marketing Director
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
The CNBC Audience Development Marketing Producer is responsible for driving attendance to virtual and in-person events through research, effective partnerships and corporate marketing strategies. The Marketing Producer will report to the Director, Audience growth to deliver C-Suite audiences to CNBC s events, ensuring an impressive audience of senior executives and thought leaders at each event.
What you'll do:
• Research and identify strategic partnership opportunities to increase reach and drive attendee registrations for CNBC events.
• Develop and lead corporate marketing strategy to deliver C-Suite and thought leader audiences.
• Build and maintain relationships and serve as primary liaison to external stakeholders.
• Work with audience growth team to manage attendees and communications before, during and after events.
• Execute cross-platform outreach including email, phone, digital, TV and social, measuring, reporting on and optimizing outreach.
• Work directly with design and marketing teams to create collateral for brand marketing efforts.
• Align with editorial team to create meaningful partnership opportunities.
• Analyze data and provide regular reporting to stakeholders.
What we'll offer:
At CNBC Headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, you'll have access to great perks and amenities:
• Sweat it out -- Free onsite fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, basketball court and running course, plus daily group classes
• Eat up -- Gourmet cafeteria with daily specials plus soup and salad bars
• Unwind -- Massage therapy, ping pong tables, foosball
• Extras -- Dry cleaning, shoe shining and sneak peeks
Don't have a car? No problem! We offer free shuttle transportation to and from multiple locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Hoboken and Jersey City
When you join the NBCUniversal family, you'll get…
We're a global company that values our employee's individual experiences and wellbeing. We know that we're smarter, more dynamic and better together. That's why we offer benefits and perks to meet your unique needs. Read more about them on our careers site here. We invite you to seek the excitement, the challenges and the opportunities that make working here so rewarding.
What you'll bring:
Minimum of 2 years in marketing, communications, or audience acquisition
You'll stand out if:
Experience operating within cross-functional teams
• Strong written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal communication skills
• Able to multi-task and prioritize, and capable of handling projects with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment
• Detail-oriented self-starter with strong problem-solving and project management skills
• Intellectual curiosity about and passion for media/entertainment and live events