Our Creative Services team seeks a driven and ambitious Associate Producer who can create innovative and captivating promos that compel viewers to watch. Your primary role will be to write, produce and sometimes edit promo content for our expanding roster of CNBC Prime Time shows.
You'll bring both ideas and enthusiasm to the table. You're someone who welcomes a challenge and loves finding new and innovative ways of doing things. You're not afraid to roll up your sleeves and can juggle multiple assignments with quick turnaround.
We encourage a culture of collaboration where we all share a common goal. Your ideas matter. If you are a team player and love crafting creative, we'd love to have you!
Please include a link to your reel when applying.
What you'll do:
• Write, produce and conceptualize spots for on-air-promotions and digital platforms
• Supervise all editing sessions and work with graphics to submit orders
• Supervise tagging sessions
• Assist Producers as needed
• Coordinate receipt/ingest of video assets and share with internal and external stakeholders
• Manage library of promo/video marketing assets of CNBC shows
What we'll offer:
At CNBC Headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, you'll have access to great perks and amenities:
• Sweat it out -- Free onsite fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, basketball court and running course, plus daily group classes
• Eat up -- Gourmet cafeteria with daily specials plus soup and salad bars
• Unwind -- Massage therapy, ping pong tables, foosball
• Extras -- Dry cleaning, shoe shining and sneak peeks
Don't have a car? No problem! We offer free shuttle transportation to and from multiple locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Hoboken and Jersey City
When you join the NBCUniversal family, you'll get…
We're a global company that values our employee's individual experiences and wellbeing. We know that we're smarter, more dynamic and better together. That's why we offer benefits and perks to meet your unique needs. Read more about them on our careers site here. We invite you to seek the excitement, the challenges and the opportunities that make working here so rewarding.
What you'll bring:
• At least 2 years of experience in a marketing or promo on-air department
• Experience interacting with show and studio marketing execs and talent
• Experience directing voice over sessions
• Ability to meet deadlines without exception
You'll stand out if:
• You have Premiere editing experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roe09p-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.