The Acquisition Marketing Manager will oversee all aspects of acquisition marketing for the direct-to-consumer business including on-site marketing, paid marketing, content marketing, and sign-up flows.
• Responsible for driving new customers to CNBC direct-to-consumer subscription products.
• Develop and manage all acquisition activities, including on-site ads, paid marketing, and sign-up flows.
• Manage audience development campaigns to increase lead generation and create larger a larger addressable marketing universe for the direct-to-consumer business.
• Prepare reports on all acquisition marketing initiatives and communicate performance to senior management to aid decision making.
• Works closely with the Email Marketing Manager to align email messaging with the rest of the direct-to-consumer acquisition marketing campaign efforts.
• Gather all applicable metric data to contribute insightful analysis to make effective, data-driven recommendations for campaign optimization and improvements across all direct marketing campaigns.
• Manage development and refinement of analytics dashboard to encompass data from all digital marketing channels
• 5+ years' experience managing acquisition marketing campaigns, such as email marketing, paid marketing, audience development and on-site marketing.
• Proven results with driving sales and sign ups
• Experience with demand generation and lead generation
• Omnichannel marketing experience
• Analytical thinker with a depth of knowledge in digital analytics, campaign tracking and ROI metrics
• Previous experience with subscription marketing
• Knowledge of investing and stock market a plus
• Team player with a positive attitude who thrives in a collaborative work environment
Superior verbal and written communication skills at all levels of an organization
Self -motivated and driven to exceed goals
• Excellent problem-solving abilities
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7k1p8-3-229-142-91-42 in your application.