Senior Security Analyst
Los Angeles, CA
NOTE: Cinedigm is currently a 100% work-from-home company. While we may return to an office environment in the future, we do not have plans to return to an office setting until after Q3 of calendar year 2021. When we return to an office environment, the incumbent may be required to work from the office on a part or full-time basis, as needed. We are committed to providing a safe work environment for all employees.
We are looking for a Level 1 IT Support Administrator to join our team! The successful candidate will have a positive and proactive approach with a strong work ethic, integrity, friendliness, and attention to detail and be responsible for supporting all facets of the business through end-user support, desktop software and hardware installation, operating servers, maintaining systems, and play a large role in cybersecurity awareness.
Responsibilities are split; 75% support, 25% administration.
• Level 1 Service Desk Support: First point of contact and support. Service Ticket intake, triage, escalations, monitoring, and follow-up.
• Assist with managing and maintaining IT ticketing system.
• Administer Microsoft Active Directory users and groups and Organizational Units (OUs) to maintain company standards and compliance.
• Setup audio/video for conference rooms and video conference-based (Zoom) meetings including Airtame.
• Assist with managing company Office 365 environment.
• Maintain inventory of all equipment, software, and software licenses.
• Regular maintenance/monitoring of antivirus alerts, spam, and phishing emails.
• Create and repair ethernet cables, when necessary.
• Troubleshoot basic network/server issues and escalate when required.
• Install & configure software on Workstations.
• Install new / rebuild existing hardware and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, associated storage, etc., in accordance with standards and project / operational goals and requirements.
• New user hardware and software setup.
• Create and disable system accounts as part of user on-boarding/off-boarding process in compliance with SOX regulations.
• Contribute to the development, documentation, and maintenance of infrastructure systems, configuration, and software standards including master system images.
• Works closely with the IT team members, to learn, understand, and assist with day-to-day and project-related tasks.
• Assist with product implementation support.
• Gradually learn and assist with server maintenance and infrastructure support.
• Other duties, as required.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal), strong documentation skills.
• Ability to identify and analyze and prioritize incoming requests for assistance.
• Strong organization, planning, and troubleshooting skills. The ability to triage and problem solve with strong multi-tasking and follow-up skills.
• Apple / MAC support experience.
• Ability to follow established processes, analyze and recommend process improvements.
• A solid understanding of the many Operating System versions; Microsoft Windows Server 2012 & 20162, Windows 10, Apple/Mac.
• A solid understanding of networking principles and enterprise network architecture, including but not limited to; TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP.
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Office applications and the ability to troubleshoot.
• Familiarity with Group Policy, SharePoint Administration, PowerShell, and Aspera is a plus.
• Manage AD domain user and computer accounts.
• Highly flexible. Able to appropriately re-prioritize activities and work variable hours including overtime.
• Works well under pressure, able to remain focused and professional during high-stress situations.
• Willingness to learn new technologies, think ''outside the box'', and be part of a highly motivated team of IT professionals.
• 1-2 years PC support experience.
• 1+ years Windows Server support experience.
• A Technical Certification or some post-secondary education in computer systems is preferred.
• Experience working in a medium-sized environment (>100 Users)
Cinedigm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not tolerate or promote discrimination or harassment of any kind. Cinedigm does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkko30-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
For more than twenty years, Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) has led the digital transformation of the entertainment industry. Today, Cinedigm entertains hundreds of millions of consumers around the globe by providing premium content, streaming channels, and technology services to the world’s largest media, technology, and retail companies.