We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
• 3-4 years of experience in full stack development
• Experience developing web or mobile applications.
• Good knowledge of frameworks like Spring and hibernate.
• Familiarity with databases (e.g., MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB), web servers and UI/UX design
• Having experience in designing and developing Restful web services.
• Having hands-on experience in BigData technologies.
• Having hands-on experience in AWS cloud services.
• Having experience with versioning systems like Git.
Your Industry: IT-Software, Software Product and Services
Functional Area: Mobile, Web, STB, CTV
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Your Qualification: Any Engineering Bachelor Degree or equivalent or higher degree.
Cinedigm continues to be a home for a diverse mix of enthusiast content all focused around a core mission of entertaining the world through a portfolio of fan-centric destinations. An innovator in the digital transformation of the entertainment industry for more than two decades, Cinedigm's ultimate goal is to build destinations that immerse viewers in content they love.
We would welcome you with,
• A top-grade application traversing multiple mobile platforms.
• A team of champions to work with.
• An open mind for new ideas and stratagems.
• A merry environment focused on creativity, growth and transformation.
• Top notch medical benefits for employee and family members along with accident coverage benefit for employees
• Flexible working environment
• Paid time off (PTO) such as sick days and vacation days
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r060o6-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.