Senior Financial Analyst
Los Angeles, CA
NOTE: Cinedigm is currently a 100% work-from-home company. While we may return to an office environment in the future, we do not have plans to return to an office setting until after Q3 of calendar year 2021. When we return to an office environment, the incumbent may be required to work from the office on a part or full-time basis, as needed. We are committed to providing a safe work environment for all employees.
Cinedigm is looking for a hands-on Accounts Payable Supervisor responsible for companywide AP processing and management. We are looking for a self-starter able to take initiative, ask questions, detect problems and provide solutions. The ideal candidate will have the ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time across competing activities/resources and manage projects/processes under tight deadlines.
• Responsible for the AP process and function.
• Supervises the accounts payable team on all daily activities.
• Manages vendor set-up and AP sub-ledger ensuring vendor data is accurate and updated.
• Ensure timeliness and accuracy of the entire process as it relates to processing of invoices, payment of invoices, and communicating with external vendors.
• Prepare reconciliations and roll forwards.
• Support the month-end close process
• Assist with the quarterly reviews and annual audit.
• Ensure invoices are coded to the correct general ledger account.
• Responsible for preparing/reviewing 1099 tax forms.
• Makes recommendations to improve payment process.
• Supervise the implementation of systems/submodules to ensure efficiency, accuracy, and timeliness in the management and processing of AP.
• Responsible for training accounts payable staff.
• Ensure compliance with state and local tax reporting.
• Ensure all accounts payable procedures comply with all relevant Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) controls.
• Research all disputed payment issues with relevant vendors.
• Assist in the budget process.
• Special projects as necessary.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or similar required
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Accounting or Accounts Payable
• Public company experience preferred
• Strong knowledge of US GAAP accounting, operations, account analysis, and management reporting
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics/Great Plains a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Must have great organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to analyze data and problem solve.
• Must be a team player with a strong work ethic.
Cinedigm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not tolerate or promote discrimination or harassment of any kind. Cinedigm does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22nby-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.
For more than twenty years, Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) has led the digital transformation of the entertainment industry. Today, Cinedigm entertains hundreds of millions of consumers around the globe by providing premium content, streaming channels, and technology services to the world’s largest media, technology, and retail companies.