Job Title: Fundraising Events Coordinator
Department: Reds Community Fund
Reports To: Director of Finance and Administration, Reds Community Fund
FLSA: Hourly, Non-Exempt
To manage the day-to-day operations of all Reds Community Fund fundraising events, responsible for planning, organizing, managing, and coordinating all aspects of each established event. Duties also include coordinating sales of all in-game scoreboard messages, serving as a corporate partner liaison, management/recruitment of all fundraising event volunteers as well as managing department pregame activities as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serve as lead for the planning & execution of all fundraising events benefitting the Reds Community Fund, including but not limited to RCF Opening Day Charity Block Party, Redlegs Run, RCF Telethon, Marty Brennaman Golf Classic, etc.
• Coordinate sales and communication efforts for all Reds game day scoreboard messages
• Assist with all Reds Baseball Camps event day operations at Great American Ball Park
• Oversee all department related pregame inventory and ceremonies
• Serve as the liaison between the Reds Community Fund and Reds Corporate Partnerships department
• Assist with the fulfillment of all corporate sales contracts relating to the Reds Community Fund
• Assist with department related administrative tasks as assigned
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge. Skills, and Abilities:
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, sports administration or a related field
• Candidate must be willing to work extended hours and/or holidays/weekends as required
• Candidate must possess ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure
• Candidate should have the ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word are necessary
• Must be reliable, dependable and flexible
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; occasional lifting, pulling are necessary.
Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment however employee may have ''game-day'' responsibilities where the employee may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
• Hours may include nights, weekends and holidays
• Adhere to Cincinnati Reds organization policies and procedures
• Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds organization
• Perform duties as workload necessitates
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
• Meet department productivity standards
Equal Opportunity Statement:
The Cincinnati Reds are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Cincinnati Reds to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, military or veteran status, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above is, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
You MUST complete your application in the third-party system to be considered. Once you click 'Apply Now' you will be redirected to finish your application. Applicants who do not complete this step will not be considered.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvjqyn-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.