Cubs Event Operations Ballpark Opportunities
The Exterior Operations Ambassador plays a vital role in delivering best-in-class fan experience to guests of Wrigley Field. The ideal candidate will be energetic, engaging, passionate, personable, and welcoming. Through the lens of service, this position will be focused on the guest transportation experience and creating best-in-class customer service for our loyal fans.
• Deliver best-in-class guest service
• Assist guests by directing, completing cash transactions; greeting and providing directions and answering questions about Wrigley Field offerings and policies
• Resolve guest concerns and special requests within the framework provided via the Seasonal Associate Handbook and training, while upholding the ''Wrigley Field Fan Code of Conduct''
• Promote a safe and enjoyable experience, identify and report inappropriate behavior, safety risks or medical situations through functional hierarchy
• Use knowledge of Wrigley Field and Cubs history to engage fans and guests to deliver exceptional service
• Perform additional responsibilities as needed and as directed by supervisory personnel
• Demonstrated ability to create unique personal interactions
• Strong verbal and communication skills
• Ability to work the minimum number of events per season
• Able to perform the following physical tasks: bend, squat, kneel, climb flights of stairs, walk on uneven ground, walk/run up and down ramps, walk and stand for extended periods of time, assist guests up and down stairs, wipe down seats in sections daily, distribute promotional items, scan tickets and give appropriate directions
• Ability to work the minimum number of events per season (60) including days, nights, and weekends
• High school-level education
• 16 years or older by Opening Day
• A passion for Wrigley Field and its unique history
• Prior cash handling experience
• Demonstrated positive attitude and initiative
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a team setting
• Ability to work under stress
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz89n1-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.