Sr Motion Graphics Designer
New York, NY
Freelance VizRT/After Effects Artist
Do you eat, breathe, live Electronic Graphics and Design? Television Production? News? Do you thrive in an exciting high-pressure on-air deadline-oriented environment? Are you an absolute master of Photoshop and After Effects? Are you an imaginative Graphic Designer and Artist using VizRT? Do you have a minimum of five years design experience in live broadcast graphics, design and artistry? Do you live in live in the New York City area? CBS News is seeking successful and talented Graphic Artists and Designers to create informational motion graphics for daily newscasts from the CBS Broadcast Center.
Working 3-5 days a week - non-traditional hours are expected
Job responsibilities include:
• Design, create and execute graphics for CBS News in New York City.
• Create informational motion graphics for daily newscasts.
• Work collaboratively with the Creative Director, Art Directors and other artists and designers to implement designs to fulfill the graphics requests from Producers and Directors for all of CBS News.
• The ideal candidate must be a VizRT and Photoshop wizard.
• He/she will understand control room protocol and be able to prioritize conflicting requests from multiple sources with deadline demands.
• The artist/ designer must be self-motivated, able to work unsupervised and communicate effectively.
• Fluency in English, especially spelling and grammar, is essential.
• Knowledge of After Effects and Cinema 4D is a big plus.
• Established, experienced professionals only, please.
Replies should include your full resume or curriculum vitae and your website URL or a DVD of your work samples.
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.