Vice President, Audience
New York, NY
CBS Station's Vice President of Brand Strategy and Development will be responsible for managing the development of CBS Stations brand image, experience and promise to its audiences. Responsibilities will include development of culture, content, marketing and community outreach.
Provide a strategic vision across the group that elevates brand awareness and the impact of delivering on brand.
Work seamlessly with CBS and CBS News to synthesize brand strategies across the one division.
Develop brand strategies that align with audience motivators across the group and specific to markets.
Find opportunities to engage deeply in our markets through community efforts that build our brand and provide a sense of belonging.
Be a champion and partner in assuring our internal brand is clear and impactful.
Work with leadership at each O+O to grow the station's audience and build its brand across all platforms.
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or related field.
• Minimum of 15 years of local television leadership experience with a strong understanding of brand management and content strategies.
• Ability to communicate and present concepts in a clear and engaging way.
• Work as a team to find solutions, achieve common goals and benchmark results.
• Be able to synthesize content, marketing and culture all through the lens of brand.
• Have a keen eye for detail, tone and style.
• Successful record of dynamic forward thinking that generates iconic ideas and realized results.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6pv4j-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.