Sr Research Analyst
New York, NY
• Will gather and analyze data from multiple sources
• Will provide linear and digital insights – create analysis and one-sheets
• The ability to handle multiple projects at a time
• Provide success one-sheets
• Sales and marketing requests for customized presentations
• Provide ratings/digital data for National Sales AE's, CTS Marketing Department, Local Sales multi-market
• Create actionable insights from all CBS Local digital & linear platforms
• Create materials slides illustrating the success of our stations and overall footprint
• Process requests for qualitative data (Scarborough/ MRI/ MARS/Comscore/ NPower)
• Process requests for spending reports (Kantar) and SQAD data
• New Business presentations
Analyze & interpret ratings data / qualitative data.
Create rating estimates for programs, specials & sports
Create & update sales collateral
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
• Customer service focused
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Strong communication skill.
• Strong knowledge of Power Point, Word and Excel
• 5 years of local broadcast research experience
• Experience with digital analytics is a plus
• MUST BE PROFICIENT IN EXCEL AND POWERPOINT
• Knowledge of Nielsen, Comscore (TV and Digital), Scarborough Prime Lingo, MRI, Kantar, Polk Automotive Data, Wrap Overnights, Wrap Sweeps, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics & Strata (Freewheel)
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv7vzn-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.