Sr Finance Manager, Prod & Tech Ops
New York, NY
This position will be responsible for coordinating and processing West Coast staff and per diem payroll for a specific group of employees.
• Review and approve staff and per diem payroll daily for WGA Graphic Artists in New York. As well as select IBEW and IATSE employees working in California.
• Maintain crew projection spreadsheets for all current and upcoming productions and projects.
• Create and distribute the contractually mandated weekly schedules.
• Effectively communicate production/ project schedules, changes, and updates.
• Oversee PTO requests process and maintain accurate records
• Partner with HR and payroll regarding medical leave and provide notifications to production and management about absences; find coverage when necessary.
• Ensure new hires as are added to Media Pulse in a timely fashion to keep billing and work orders up to date.
• Works with the other divisions of CBS to maximize utilization
• Work to ensure proper protocol is followed for Broadcast Center re-entry (e.g., COVID Compliance, PASS System Requirements, and Return-to-Work Documents).
• Assist the New York Graphics Manager with the maintenance of contracts and licenses for company owned hardware and software.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• HS Diploma or GED Required
• College Degree in Media or related field.
• Administrative Experience.
• Ability to work overtime and have 24/7 connection to phone and email on nights and weekends (to handle last minute requests and scheduling issues) is required.
• Scheduling capability
• Good verbal and written communications
• Professionalism, confidentiality, and the ability to organize multiple tasks.
• Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpjn64-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.