CBS Boston is hiring a Program Coordinator responsible for keeping track of programming contracts for a group of CBS Owned Television stations including contract input and episode scheduling in programming software.
• Maintain Programming contracts including input into programming software and uploading to shared site
• Maintain Program Schedules and changes across network, syndicated, local and paid programming.
• Maintain Program Names and House Numbers across all programming
• Maintain Episode Numbers and episode scheduling for syndicated programming
• Assist with Children's Programming FCC filings and files
• Assist with Paid Programing scheduling
• Communicate and release relevant information to station, traffic, master control and listing services contacts.
• Working knowledge of programming software such as SIMS preferred
• Working knowledge of WideOrbit Traffic System preferred
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) preferred
• Strong Communications & Organizational Skills
• Attention to detail
• Willingness to learn and take on all tasks assigned
• Team Player- will be working will all levels in the organization
• Ability to work under pressure against deadlines
• 1-2 Years Television programming or traffic experience preferred
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred