Sr Android Engineer
San Francisco, CA
Overview and Responsibilities:
• Work in partnership with the IT Manager and other BO&E staff to implement and maintain the IT related infrastructure of the station.
• Act as the key facilitator in assessing and resolving technical and operational issues; leading ongoing support and troubleshooting both in-house and remotely.
• Perform Windows/Linux/OSX Updates and Patching as well as proactive maintenance.
• Perform data backups, retention and restores Maintain and update existing systems and network documentation.
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
• Help with office cable management and server room organizational management.
• Assist with general office duties including desk relocation and office hardware assembly.
• Provide and coordinate support for Printers/Faxes/Copiers.
• Perform configuration and troubleshooting of networking devices. This includes, but is not limited to CLI-based device IP setup, firewall troubleshooting, VLAN and subnet configuration issues, identifying network routing problems, and multicast related issues
• High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Minimum 2 years working in an IT support capacity.
• Knowledge of Windows desktop (Win 7-10), Linux (Redhat, CentOS and Ubuntu) and server (2008-2016) OS required.
• Knowledge of VxRails, MS Hyper-V, Active Directory, anti-virus software, file share server management, VOIP systems.
• Working knowledge of networking and network administration such as IP addressing, DNS, DHCP, etc.
• Proficient in general computer skills (MS Office, PDF, Visio, Access, web browsers, etc).
• Ability to occasionally work a flexible schedule that will require some evenings and weekends as needed.
• Upbeat, dependable, adaptable individual. Ability to lid up to 50 lbs
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6pn28-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.