CBS Philadelphia seeks a dynamic host and producer for daily lifestyle content. The ideal candidate brings strong interview skills, a relatable on-camera personality, and an energetic social media presence. Will be expected to write, produce, and edit their content and distribute across multiple platforms. Our Integrated Content Host and Producer will be comfortable engaging with station clients and possesses the creativity to tell their stories in an authentic and engaging way. A collaborative storyteller who stays up to date on what's trendy, pop culture and local happenings.
• Hosting, producing, writing, and editing daily integrated content segments
• Schedule a wide variety of guests to be interviewed both live and recorded, in-studio and on location
• Researching show topics and develop questions for guests
• Maintaining social media accounts and assist with online content for website
• Collecting information, video, or photos at remote locations for post-production
• Push content out over broadcast TV, OTT, and digital/social platforms
• Work with both station Sales and Marketing leadership to coordinate schedule and technical needs
Preferred Education, Experience, and Certification Requirements
• Minimum of two years on-air news/lifestyle programming experience
• Minimum of two years of experience in lifestyle/news producing
• Experience using Adobe Creative Products such as Premiere & Photoshop
• Skilled content creator on multiple social platforms with a focus on video content creation
• Must be driven, innovative, self-directed, and work independently while meeting critical deadlines
• Willing to work a varied work schedule as needed
• Ability to shoot video is preferred
• Degree in Communications, Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Broadcast Journalism, or related field experience preferred
• Must be willing to join SAG/AFTRA union
Hiring Salary Range: $.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwz20p-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.