Graphic Designer, CBS Sacramento (KOVR)
CBS Sacramento is looking for a phenomenal Graphic Designer to join our award winning Creative Services team! This position offers an exciting opportunity for a creative individual to contribute to the visual identity of CBS Sacramento and make a significant impact on our audience engagement. If you have a passion for innovative design and a desire to contribute to a dynamic media environment, we encourage you to apply.
The Graphic Designer's primary responsibility will be to generate creative and dynamic graphics for our newscasts, social media, and sales presentations. The Graphic Designer will also provide graphics for commercial production and promotions.
• Minimum 3 years of experience of creating graphics for a news or similar organization.
• Applicants should be well skilled in Adobe Creative Suite – primarily Photoshop, After Effects, and Illustrator.
• Prior experience in Cinema 4D would be helpful.
• Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proven strong communication skills to effectively convey design concepts and ideas to team members and partners.
• Attention to detail and a keen eye for aesthetics to ensure high-quality and polished graphic deliverables.
Organizations that wish to receive job vacancy notices from this posting's television station should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hiring Salary Range: $50,000.00 - 55,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rov2m4-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.