Graphic Artist-Digital Producer (
CBS KOVR-TV has an immediate Temp to Hire opening for a multifaceted creative Graphic Artist (Digital Producer), to join our award-winning Creative Services team for our newsroom, sales, and marketing teams. If you thrive as a highly competitive news professional that can collaborate and generate sales presentations, support commercial sales production, social media graphics for the newsroom, backup news artist, and promo graphics then we are looking for you.
Come bring your talents and join our growing team. Local matters. News matters!
• Support the news organization daily by crafting and building news graphic requests, meeting required deadlines with accuracy
• Manage and map software to build still and animated maps for newscasts as well as software such as INews, Photoshop, and Illustrator (projects may include 2D and 3D requests)
• Participate in ideas and designs to maintain the overall look of the stations
• 2+ years of experience in graphic design
• Related degree in the field
• Adobe Creative Suite–primarily Photoshop, After Effects, and Illustrator
• Experience in Cinema 4D
• Ability to maintain and archive graphic art systems and storage
• Innovative, self-directed, and independently work while meeting deadlines
• Participation in brainstorming and ideation sessions with creative team
• Ability to manage time well
• Willing to work a flexible work schedule
Hiring Salary Range: $45,000.00 - 50,500.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. [[cust_payTransSTIP]] [[cust_payTransSalesInc]]
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb2wk6-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.