As the Director of Integrated Marketing, you will play a crucial role within CBS Stations' Sales Marketing team reporting directly to the Vice President of Integrated Marketing. Your primary responsibility will be to lead and implement integrated marketing strategies that align with the company's objectives. This Director will deliver remarkable sponsorship opportunities across our Linear and Streaming inventory and integrations!
• Implement the marketing strategy set forth by the VP of Integrated Marketing
• Collaborate with leadership to ideate, design, and build compelling and innovative sponsorship packages tailored to meet advertisers' objectives.
• Build and maintain positive relationships with key clients and agencies
• Champion the end-to-end management of marketing campaigns, ensuring seamless execution, timely delivery, and measurable results.
• Work closely with teams to ensure perfect integration of sponsorships within Linear and Streaming
• Provide creative direction and mentorship to the marketing team to ensure that all marketing materials align with the company's brand and messaging.
• Monitor campaign performance by gathering data insights and preparing reports
• Understand industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging marketing opportunities
• Experience: Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in integrated marketing, advertising, or related roles within the media industry.
• Proven ability to lead and manage a marketing team
• Strong understanding of marketing strategy, advertising, and sponsorships, with a focus on Linear and Streaming media channels
• Excellent relationship-building and communication skills, with a client-centric approach to deliver first-rate customer experiences
• Demonstrated ability to think creatively and develop innovative marketing solutions that resonate with advertisers and audiences
• Strong project management skills to supervise multiple campaigns simultaneously and ensure smooth execution within established timelines
• Proficiency in data analysis and using metrics to drive marketing decisions and optimize campaign performance
• A collaborative approach to working with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Content, and Creative
Join our dynamic marketing team and be at the forefront of generating compelling sponsorship opportunities that will craft the future of advertising and media consumption! In this role, you will have a significant impact on driving revenue growth and improving the overall success of our marketing initiatives.
Hiring Salary Range: $140,000.00 - 160,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is eligible to earn sales incentive compensation.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7oxmq-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.