KDKA-TV and CBS Pittsburgh is looking for an innovative, creative and an extraordinary leader ready to push the business of media marketing and management forward. You must be versatile and can institute a creative vision that will establish efficient strategies for brand development and visual execution. Serve as a lead ambassador internally and externally for the brand by taking ownership of an aggressive multi-platform strategic marketing and community plan and its results.
• Oversee and manage KDKA-TV and CBS Pittsburgh's brand, marketing, Graphics, and promotional efforts across all platforms.
• Establish and showcase creative content that will grow and retain audiences across all media distribution outlets.
• Build and lead a team of high performing and inspiring creatives who are empowered to deliver excellence and collaborate with Department Heads and grow KDKA-TV and CBS Pittsburgh's outreach in the community.
• Proven leadership capabilities with a track record of successfully recruiting, retaining, and teaching staff.
• Lead the direction and supervision of all marketing messages, scripts, spots, campaigns, events and other creative with an understanding of strategic media planning and media buying.
• Collaborate with the research department to understand viewer insights and translate those insights into creative strategies that entertain, enlighten, and engage our audience.
• Oversee the production and scheduling of promotion including brand image campaigns, daily news promotions, tent pole events, sales client commercials, syndicated, local and network programming priorities.
REQUIREMENTS & EDUCATION:
Outstanding people skills. Must work well with General Manager, and all Department Heads to position the station brand and execute ideas. Must have prior management experience; be results-oriented, creative, and adept at multi-tasking.
• Preferred Bachelor's degree in Mass Media, Communications, Marketing, or Advertising.
• Preferred 3-5 years market experience in management, promotion, and production.
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
It is the policy of CBS to afford equal opportunity to all, to discriminate against none, to take affirmative action to promote equal employment and advancement opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran's status, marital status, height or weight.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbjekx-3-236-146-28-42 in your application.