We are seeking a hardworking motion-graphics designer to move the CW brand in the Seattle-Tacoma market to the next level.
• A passion for brand-building through motion graphic design.
• At least 3 years experience working with motion graphics.
• Broad understanding of television graphics, usage and applications.
• An ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
• Have creative solving problem skills, necessary to work with non-designers to improve projects.
• Ability to take direction from multiple sources in a team atmosphere.
• Strong decision making skills in maintaining and moving the station brand forward in all design and motion graphic work.
• The desire to own and defend the brand personality/style.
• The desire and ability to generate creative solutions and work independently.
• Advanced proficiency with After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and Adobe Premiere.
• 3d Studio Max or Cinema 4D experience is a plus.
• Previous television experience strongly preferred.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rznm83-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.