Media Traffic Control Manager
New York, NY
- The MDC Hyphenates role is to ensure the accurate playout of all network content through the MDC Control rooms, Live or File based. Also, to monitor workflows to ensure assets scheduled for air are available and report system status/anomalies as necessary.
- Responsible for the automated and manual switching of Program and commercial material integrations (Live & File Based) for distribution to the Network Affiliates.
- 3 years or more in Television Broadcasting environment (Master Control, Production, Ingest, QC, Technical Operations)
- 2-4 year College Degree (Technical Preferred) or Equivalent Technical Broadcasting experience.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
ViacomCBS believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, ViacomCBS requires COVID-19 vaccines for current US employees, including all newly hired employees. Union employees are subject to what is outlined in their applicable collective bargaining agreement.
Click for more details
As ViacomCBS begins the process of returning to the office in the US, there are a few key dates to keep in mind
• The first dose of the Moderna vaccine should be no later than November 29.
• The first dose of the Pfizer vaccine should be no later than December 6.
• The J&J vaccine should be administered no later than December 27.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ronem4-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.