This is a full-time position with The Late Show. The Late Show with Stephen Colbert Apprentice Program is a program designed to develop high potential individuals, with a passion for late night comedy, and foster a pipeline of diverse talent for future roles within The Late Show. Program participants will rotate through different job assignments within The Late Show in a structured process that will provide them with valuable opportunities to learn about production from inside a fun and dynamic late night talk show. This is much more than a behind-the-scenes look at the entertainment business! The Late Show Apprentice Program is a 12-month, fast-track opportunity specifically targeted to individuals who have a Bachelor's degree, at least two year of working experience and are interested in production. Associates will have the opportunity to rotate among some of the various departments including Research, Production, Editorial and Talent.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Ability to work in the show's offices in New York, NY.
• Must have proven passion for late-night comedy.
• 1-2 years professional experience. Related experience/internships a plus.
• Must be 21 years or older.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be willing to work overtime, nights, holidays and weekends, often with short notice.
• Highly motivated.
• Solid writing skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• Proven leadership skills.
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICANTS, WE CANNOT RESPOND TO APPLICATION-STATUS INQUIRIES. CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONTACTED DIRECTLY.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rekjx0-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.