We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join the CBS Studios Development Finance team that is responsible for the Financial Administration, Budgeting, Forecasting, and Reporting for all talent term deals and development projects.
• Review incoming payment authorizations against contracts and create associated payment schedules.
• Collect all necessary employment start paperwork for new employees and weekly timecards for payroll processing.
• Prepare weekly payroll and submit to 3rd party payroll company and provide approval for company to release the final payroll.
• Prepare and obtain approval for accounts payable payments.
• Reconcile Development inventory accounts and purchase card activity.
• Assist in the preparation of Oracle general ledger journals to transfer costs to productions and to settle intercompany facility charges.
• Bachelor's degree required with some Accounting coursework.
• 2+ years (including internships) of related experience.
• Ability to learn and adapt to new scenarios in a fast-paced and dynamic production industry and within strict time guidelines.
• Strong communicator with the ability to moderate based on audience and demonstrate an ability to partner with a range of cross-functional partners.
• Strong work ethic and an acute attention to detail
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office with emphasis on advanced Excel skills.
• Prior experience with Entertainment Partners or other payroll companies
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7o9p-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.