Sr. Analyst - Technology Strategy, Planning & Risk
New York, NY
CBS Television Network is one of America's flagship television network brands built around three premier programming divisions: CBS Entertainment, CBS News and CBS Sports. CBS was established in 1928, when founder William Paley purchased 16 independent radio stations and christened them the Columbia Broadcasting system.
This position will be responsible for SAP Analytics Cloud solution architecture ViacomCBS Finance and HCM systems landscape. Position will be responsible for core ERP, FP&A and Workforce Analytics and data reporting solutions as well as various Finance related PMO duties. In this role, you will work directly with business and technology leads to translate our customers' business needs into outcome-based analytics solutions. Deliver strategic advisory to help customers develop analytics roadmap.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
Interface with several internal IT areas, as well as function as the communication liaison to the client community, for ERP (SAP, Oracle & Peoplesoft), data analysis and reporting requirements
Guide and influence key finance stakeholders and users with solution architecture concepts and designs
Oversee creation of Analytics architectural design document and solutions
Manage and present Proof of Concept solutions that leverage new analytical tools and system solutions
Maintain up-to-date knowledge of relevant application development technology through publications, seminars, meetings with product representatives, and peers within and outside.
* 7-10 years systems development experience
• 5+ years hands-on experience in SAC design and development on implementation project (End to end implementation)
• Knowledge in configuration of live data and import data connections with SAP S/4 HANA, SAP BW, SAP BPC, SAP SuccessFactors, 3rd party applications and DataServices.
• Experience with SAP ERP solutions and S/4 Hana
• Familiarity with SAC as a planning tool, creating planning data models
• Experience with FP&A Planning Tools (e.g. Hyperion, IBM TM1, Longview, Apptio, etc.) is a plus
• Experience with SuccessFactors HCM Analytics
• Experience with multiple database concepts and queries (rDBMS, SQL, Data Cubes)
• Project Management experience in the Corporate Finance environment
• Ability to work within matrix reporting environment with global stakeholders inside and outside technology
• Ability to create functional or technical requirements
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Solid technical knowledge of all system platforms
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93nkz-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.