Brand Manager, News
New York, NY
Who We Are:
The CBS Research & Analytics team plays an integral role in measuring and predicting the success of our industry leading content seen by millions of viewers each day. Our world class team is dedicated to understanding and improving the performance of our programming through a 360° view of audience measurement, analytics, viewer research and program testing data.
Who are we looking for?
You are a naturally curious self-starter with strong analysis, storytelling, and project management skills. You have a strong desire to discover the ''why'' beyond the ''what'' data reveals. You are an analytical thinker who enjoys problem-solving and has a high level of energy and enthusiasm for learning. You have excellent verbal, written and presentation design skills, with the ability to explain research results in a clear and compelling manner. You are creative, personable, intelligent and have a passion for pop culture and television.
• Coordinate a variety of custom research studies for CBS News, CBS Sports, CBS Entertainment and other divisions of CBS
• Manage the development of research instruments (questionnaires, discussion guides etc.)
• Utilize online survey software to program, distribute and analyze panel surveys
• Analyze and interpret research results; prepare reports and presentations using thoughtful approaches to data analysis
• Collaborate with other researchers and analysts within CBS to triangulate data from different sources/methods to develop a holistic picture
• Manage CBS viewer panel (member communication, reward distribution, etc.)
• Bachelor's degree required
• 4-6 years supplier-side market research experience or similar
• Proficiency in questionnaire design, sampling approaches, and crafting tabulation plans
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Experience with online survey software (Qualtrics, Survey Monkey or similar) a plus
• Experience in media a plus
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.