Streaming Digital Line Producer/Master Control Operator - Soccer (Freelance)
CBS Sports Digital is seeking a Streaming Digital Line Producer/Master Control Operator to work on the live soccer channel stream with the control room team managing, optimizing and timing live and on-demand video content for mobile, desktop, and OTT (Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire) platforms. In this role, you will work closely with the CBS Sports Digital team to create compelling content for customers on CBS Sports Digital platforms.
This is a Freelance position with the option to work Remote.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Build show rundowns using the latest cloud technologies.
• Anticipate the channel's needs with regard to video and timing.
• Count Producers into and out of commercial breaks, time the playlist and segment clips for replay, coordinate live pass-through events with the Live Coordination team.
• Work in close coordination with the senior and broadcast producers during live programs.
• Write headlines to maximize SEO and shareability across VOD platforms.
• 2-3 years of experience preferred in creating and building show rundowns in cable, broadcast, or digital environments.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced control room environment.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines to write headlines and edit video for live digital broadcasts.
• Any experience with ITX is a plus.
• Willingness to work flexible hours, including early mornings, weekends, overnights, and holidays.
• 40 - 50 MB hardwired internet connection will be required at your location (work from home) all hardware will be provided by Paramount.
• Intermediate knowledge of general computer hardware and software.
CBS, a subsidiary of Paramount Global, creates and distributes industry-leading content across a variety of platforms to audiences around the world. The Company has businesses with origins that date back to the dawn of the broadcasting age as well as new ventures that operate on the leading edge of media. It includes some of the industry's most successful and popular brands and businesses: CBS Television Network, CBS News and Stations, CBS Sports, CBS Studios, CBS Media Ventures and CBS digital properties.
Hiring Salary Range: $52,000.00 - 58,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvvn4j-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.