IT Systems Administrator - Help Desk Administrator- Southeast
Remote / Virtual
Sr Software Engineer(Remote
SportsLine is a subscription product from CBS Sports that offers premium picks from Vegas experts, advanced computer simulations and projections, and unique, compelling content.
***This role is open to remote work***
We are seeking a skilled senior full-stack engineer experienced in building web applications at scale. In this role, you will lead the architecture and development of various web experiences for key sporting events. You will join a team of engineers, product owners and producers passionate about delivering our fans the best sports experience possible.
• Developing web applications, tools and processes that feature SportsLine advanced stats and predictions
• Evangelists of best practices and cutting edge technologies ensuring we remain relevant • Participate in scrum ceremonies - daily stand-ups, grooming, sprint planning • Practice DevOps, write good tests and deploy continuously to prod with monitoring • Review your teammate's design, code, provide constructive feedback and engage in good technical discussions and weekly deep dive sessions
• Partnering with producers, working in and across multiple teams to deliver scalable solutions
• Building new fantasy sports and daily fantasy sports products
• Creating new products focused on advanced sports statistics
• Develop Systems that are self-healing, self-aware, and reactive
• Building real-time mobile sports experiences on the desktop and mobile
• Designing and building a new event driven, distributed, micro service architecture • Evangelists of best practices and cutting edge technologies ensuring we remain relevant
• Experience with test frameworks
• Experience working in a distributed/cloud-based environment (AWS preferred) and deploying web applications on EC2, containers or serverless technologies • Proficient with DevOps, modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing and automated integration test, version control systems (GIT), issue tracking tools (Jira) and CI/CD related tools such as GoCD
• BS Computer Science, Engineering, a related technical degree, or equivalent professional experience
• Excellent team player and communicator capable of creating positive relationships across engineering, product and architecture
• Ability to define solutions, provide estimates of effort, risk and evaluate technical feasibility • Energetic self-starter who can work in a complex collaborative environment that rewards experiments, initiative, curiosity and mentoring
Nice to have:
• Performance tuning, efficiency troubleshooting
• Data science
• Sports enthusiast
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvk5mn-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.