Freelance Production Coordinator, Features and Original Programming
CBS Sports, a year-round leader in television sports, broadcasts a portfolio of events on the CBS Television Network, including ''NFL ON CBS;'' college football, including the ''SEC ON CBS;'' college basketball, including the NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship; golf, including The Masters®, PGA Championship and PGA TOUR; and ''CBS SPORTS SPECTACULAR.''
In addition, the division includes CBS SPORTS NETWORK, the 24-hour home of CBS Sports, and produces ''INSIDE THE NFL'' for SHOWTIME. CBS Sports Digital's multi-platform offerings include CBSSports.com and the CBS Sports apps for mobile and connected TV devices; streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ; 247Sports; MaxPreps; CBS Sports fantasy games; and SportsLine.
• Provide overall administrative production support and coordination for the Features and Original Programming department
• Book and manage crew & producer travel
• Arrange rental equipment for shoots
• Book edits, audio mixes and VO sessions
• Process invoices, new hire paperwork, and payroll
• Manage department calendar
• Constantly communicate with Producers/APs/PAs about their needs
• Order equipment as needed
• Work with Production Manager and VP of Original Programming to crew ENG shoots
• Coordinate shoot schedules and call times
• Organize freelance paperwork - start forms, timesheets for payroll
• Track the status of payments and maintain documentation of all invoices
• Order, return & track rental equipment for shoots
• Assemble paperwork for award entries
• Assist on shoots in the field as needed
• 1-2 years production related experience
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Professional demeanor and positive attitude
• Desire and ability to be a team player
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0m3ve-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.