is seeking a sharp, creative and design savvy Social Producer who is passionate about engaging television and entertainment audiences through all social media channels. The ideal candidate will focus on creating channel-specific assets for both CBS Original and CBS brand social handles, as well as assets to be shared with talent and partners, and must excel in a collaborative and fast-paced environment. This person should be obsessed with social trends and making social content, always looking for new, creative ways to, keep audiences engaged and above all - love what social can bring to the world of entertainment storytelling.
• Create forms of social media content such as gifs, short-form videos, memes, etc. in all sizes and formats.
• Manage both the intake of raw files and the exporting of finished and adaptive creative to multiple cloud environments.
• Contribute to organizing, planning, and implementing live social media events with CBS talent.
• Monitor social media trends and makes recommendations for applying to ongoing strategy or opportunities.
• Manage (and/or oversee management of) publishing of social media content across multiple social platforms, including real-time publishing (Live Tweeting, IG Lives, etc.)
• Contribute to community management across all platforms - replying to and creating conversation with fans, talents and brands.
• Reference analytical data about social media program performance and help monitor benchmarks for measuring success and impact of social media programs and campaigns.
• 4+ years of experience working in social media and/or the creative content space.
• In-depth understanding and daily use of social media platforms is a must (including Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Reddit and Facebook).
• Familiar with the Adobe suite of products (especially Photoshop and Premiere).
• A solid understanding of graphic design and video editing/production.
• Experience copywriting with an understanding of following a defined voice and tone.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
• A creative collaborator and someone with a can-do attitude.
• Experience in project management software like Asana and Jira.
• Keen eye for visual storytelling through photo and video.
• Passion for social media and the pop culture entertainment landscape with a willingness to take chances and swing big.
• Resourceful and scrappy - capable of creating compelling social assets with varying levels of source material available.